Please see my website with full details, pictures of damage, and links to other customer experiences with Superior:
I had a nightmare of an experience with Superior, consisting of STOLEN PROPERTY, SHADY MOVING PRACTICES, AND UNREASONABLY DAMAGED FURNITURE.
Superior jacked up the price $2,000 on moving day after the truck was fully loaded. I moved from a 600 square foot condo where that type of underestimation is impossible. I had over $4,000 of personal property stolen by Superior staff, and another $4,000 in lost or damaged furniture on a move that cost $5,000.
They did not exercise reasonable care in handling my things. There was a concerted effort to break into my boxes and steal rings, cameras, watches, and shoes. Regarding the shoes, there was a particular slap in the face and snide reminder of my experience. The movers stole my shoes, and left their dirty movers shoes they were wearing in their place!
In my opinion, Superior is telling the world that if you sign a contract with them for a move, THEY CAN STEAL WHATEVER THEY PLEASE and then pay you .60lb on the valuation. This is obviously completely unprofessional, and I urge everyone that reads this to use a larger more respectable national chain.
The company has a canned response to every argument the consumer makes. I filled out police reports and turned in damaged/stolen reports to Superior within a week after delivery 4/7/11 but still do not have a resolution.
I have been more than reasonable but getting a resolution from has been impossible.
Please see my website above for more details.
I WOULD DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Moving Company
- Review category
- Transportation and Storage
You May Also Like
- "I got my stuff with a big hole on my coffee table, damages and missing pieces of my day bed. We filed a claim and the answer is DENIED why..."
- "I purchased a ebike from X-Treme and have had nothing but trouble, and I have contacted the company without any response 1.rear wheel spokes assemble out of sequence that..."
- "Booked Feb. 14/15, Picked up Feb. 18. Still hasn't made it to the destination and it's March 22nd! Booked for 2 movers. "One" showed up with a..."
- "Back around my birthday, believe it or Not which was on Saturday, February 13, 2016, I tried to send my contractor a payment via Paypal and it would Not go..."
- "Tainted Pageant I would like to share with all of you my story. You can say I am a beauty pageant aficionado. I have been to countless beauty contest, from small..."
- "I had a blackberry to be delivered to me coming from Canada and Yes, a signature was required, however, it was supposed to be my signature and I did Not..."
- "I purchased Conspiration Pilote Canvas sunglasses from Louis Vuitton store. After carefully wearing little more than 100 times center bar canvas leather broke and fell out. Went to..."
- "This the 3rd times happened to. Always wrong items i am receiving. The first one wrong item i ordered 1 set of (6pcs)lagguage bag but its came to me different..."
- "See Carnival Cruise Experience To whom it may concern: My husband and I went on the Carnival Splendor on September 24, 2016. This was not my first cruise with Carnival, nor..."